Construction Documents Preparation
Outsource Structural Design assists with preparation of construction documents as per AIA standard. We simplify your construction documentation process by leveraging our capacities – state-of-the-art infrastructure and expert professionals. Our construction documents guarantee top-quality structural engineering solutions.
Construction documents preparation services include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Structural Drawings supported by design calculation
- Foundation Plan with footing and column schedules
- Structural framing layouts with decking, joist, trusses and Steel/R.C.C , Composite and pre-stressed structures
- Roof Truss and Joist details
- Blown up connection details
- Pre-stressed structure drawings
- Reinforced Cement Concrete/Steel Chimney, Bunkers, Silos, Underground and overhead water-tanks
- Reinforced Cement Concrete/Steel Detail erection layout with member and assembly numbering
- Element elevations with detailed connection drawings
- Longitudinal section of individual element with bolt, cleat, plate location and details
- Bill of materials for steel shop drawings
- Quantity estimation with measurement sheet
- Bar Bending schedule as per relevant standards
- Tendon profile with co-ordinate for Post Tensioned slabs
We offer you coordinated working drawings that integrate architectural, civil, electrical, mechanical and structural into one set of drawings. This means we coordinate and make relevant corrections after informing you of our plans. Our experts check the code requirements, as per the guidelines provided by you. We provide you with clear information of critical construction area along with instructions on quantity of materials and expected finished product.
Our company supports you at every stage in your structural engineering process from design, drafting, detailing, and modeling to creation of construction documents. Consider us a one-stop solution for all your offshore structural design services, allowing you all the flexibility and convenience that outsourcing offers. We familiarize ourselves with the design codes and industry requirements existing in your country, assuring you dependable, resourceful and effective engineering solutions.
We have extensive experience spanning more than half a decade in fulfilling various industry requirements across the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia. Our technology tools include current releases of softwares that facilitate cost-effective and performance-effective construction documentation solutions. You benefit from technical expertise, enhanced quality, shorter turnaround time, increased productivity, all these at minimum costs.
Contact us and save up to 40%-60% of costs on your projects!! To e-mail construction documents project requirement,